Sunday, May 12, 2013

"Parang" NOW ON SALE!




Dear all,
If you want a copy of "Parang", please send $25 to my paypal account (omar_bin_musa@hotmail.com) and I'll sign it and post it ASAP, within Australia and internationally. Yes, this is all very independent but I like it that way because I know it will get directly from me to you. It's selling out really quickly, so get in there soon! Have listed the bookshops that are selling it in Australia below, so you can also order copies from these outlets. Much love to you all,
Omar


SYDNEY - Gleebooks (Glebe), Better Read Than Dead (Newtown), Kinokuniya (City)
ADELAIDE - Dymocks (Rundle Mall)
CANBERRA - Electric Shadows Bookshop (Braddon)

1 comment:

Ella Wharemate said...

Hi! I just saw your "Hiphop artists unite for multiculturalism" and i'm impressed! I am doing an English assignment about Australian Poetry and have chosen the topic Multiculturalism. My question for you, do have any more poems about Multiculturalism? Thank you!